User-Generated Content Sourcing
Source and secure rights to social media user-generated content (UGC)
Chute is a holistic user-generated-content (UGC) artificial intelligence (AI) SaaS platform for digital marketers for UGC management, social image search, social media rights management, contesting, and analytics. It can be custom-configured with various modules to meet specific requirements.
Visual Marketing Made Easy
- Find and obtain approval for use of authentic user-generated imagery from consumer social media sites for use in both online and offline marketing campaigns
- AI-driven visual marketing solution for sourcing UGC photos & videos from social networks
- 10+ built-in customizable templates to create dynamic web galleries for your website and product pages, or to show on live displays
- Using the ‘Capture App’ employees can collect photos from the front lines i.e. retail stores, festivals/events, employee/product launches
- Chute flows seamlessly into Hootsuite to improve and streamline social media marketing
Space Coast Florida Case Study
Learn how Florida Space Coast partnered with Chute to use UGC in interesting ways to engage visitors.
Customer success is our #1 objective, and that’s why we’ve created the Ignite Customer Support Program. The Program offers three service tiers: Platinum, Gold, and Standard.
Ignite’s Platinum Support is the preferred option for our most active and demanding customers, as it contains the widest array of services and the highest prioritization for critical issue resolution.
Among a total of 10 benefits, the Chute Platinum Support program includes:
- Solution Health Check: Rigorous program assessment to review and evaluate key indicators of health to optimize your Chute setup to help your team use the platform in the most efficient way possible.
- Solution Configuration: Have the configuration of your workflows, filters, and displays fine-tuned by Ignite team to best match your needs. Skip the learning curve for Chute displays and workflows and save time by having us do the work for you.
- Image Curation: Have the best images on the web reviewed and requested by Ignite Moderation Team on your behalf. Seasoned marketing and campaign management analysts ensure high-quality UGC output which is aligned to your requirements.
- Expert Access: Gain access to an expert solution consultant to answer your most pressing questions about the product and its features in both 1:1 meetings, as well as for focused coaching session(s) for new team members.
Ignite Kickstart Services are available for new customers to quickly get started with delivering the value of your new Chute solution to your organization. Kickstart Services include configuration and installation and are delivered by Ignite’s global Professional Services organization.
Customers choose Chute Kickstart Services to:
- Optimize the Solution: Ensure configuration is aligned to specific goals of your organization
- Accelerate Time-to-Value: Speed-up installation for fastest time to use and to quickly realize platform benefits
- Limit Resource Requirements: Lessen or entirely eliminate added configuration and installation work from already stretched staff who are not yet experts on the new Chute solution
Maximize the return on your investment with Chute Campaign and Content Moderation Services. When resources are limited, Ignite’s experienced moderation team can work as an extension of our customer’s marketing team to collect and curate the best images based on customer brand guidelines. Or for specialized campaigns ― to optimize promotion of a new product, launch or event, our Chute experts can augment your project team by building a focused UGC campaign to help maximize marketing impact of your marquis event.
Enterprise License Agreement
Accelerate UGC Campaign Success with Customer Experience (CX) Management Capability
The Chute user-generated-content (UGC) platform now includes CX surveying to capture audience insights, identify brand promoters and maximize engagement. The new Voice of the Customer functionality provides the ability for measuring and improving customer experience and engagement across all touchpoints of a business.
The new capability is available via the Ignite customer benefit ELA program, Prime, which offers Chute customers licenses, including support services. By leveraging the Prime program, Ignite customers add new capabilities, displace existing software costs, and address ― at no cost ― additional service requirements for their organization’s IT, marketing, sales, finance, and compliance teams.
For more in-depth knowledge on how to use the Chute platform, check out our how-to video series >
Already have a Chute account?
See it in Action.
Speak with an Ignite Expert
To learn more about how to ignite better business performance with Ignite Technologies’ solutions & services, please request a meeting with an Ignite Customer Success Manager.