Everest: A Look Ahead
Over the last decade, Ignite has invested to create the world’s leading Enterprise Performance Acceleration Platform. With this growth, we have developed long-term plans for each of our solutions.
Our vision for Everest customers is two-fold:
- To dramatically increase value for their retail organizations by leveraging our “total retail” solutions portfolio via our Ignite Prime free licensing model (more on that in the Prime section).
- To reinvent and extend the Everest platform, bringing to bear exciting new cloud-based capabilities that are driving retail transformations.
Everest has been a successful, leading ERP solution for over 15 years as an on-prem deployment which served it well, but it is clear and obvious that the future of ERP is in the cloud. We are now working to reinvent Everest into a powerful and flexible Cloud ERP solution.
We intend to leverage our extensive experience with transforming legacy solutions into cloud-based solutions leveraging our partnership with Amazon Web Services, the leading global provider of cloud infrastructure and services.
This reinvented architecture will then able valuable new capabilities to be added, taking advantage of world-class AWS services such as:
- Personalization, driven by Amazon Personalize, will use your actual data streams and customer data to intelligently personalize and recommend products, increasing transaction size and long-term customer value.
- Predictive Fraud Detection, utilizing the same intelligent Machine Learning-based services Amazon uses on their own websites – Amazon Fraud Detector.
- Intelligent Forecasting, utilizing Amazon Forecast, to help you make more effective decisions on production, inventories, and pricing.
- Leveraging Amazon’s IoT (Internet of Things) architecture to provide a far-reaching integration framework, tying together data such as footfall tracking, PoS and transaction integration, and much more.
A native cloud solution will provide many other major advances and benefits to customers, such as:
- Simplifying and streamlining usability by using the latest user interface technologies and user experience design paradigms;
- Providing significantly better support for access through any device type or screen size for ‘on the go’ enablement where required;
- Easier, and more flexible integration with other applications and data flows, by utilizing current standards;
- Lower total cost of ownership, by eliminating the need for managing expensive on-prem hardware and infrastructure – our customers can take advantage of the cost benefits of a cloud architecture;
- Always accessing the latest version – no more slow and tedious upgrades when new versions are released.
One Subscription: Unlimited Solutions
Organized into 6 powerful suites, Ignite’s platform includes over 50 proven software solutions, all of which are offered as a subscription, where as a customer, you have access to every solution in the platform as part of your existing product subscription.
The following solutions are most popular with our customers:
- Predictive Lead Scoring (powered by Infer) – Infer is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform for predictive lead and account scoring. Infer increases ROI by prioritizing sales efforts on the leads/accounts that will drive the most revenue (relevant to our ISV customers who are selling their software applications built with ObjectStore)
- Emergency Notification System (powered by AlertFind) – IT network outages and their damaging effects are directly related to the time spent trying to restore the systems that are affected. In this scenario every second counts. Instantly reach out to your employees and key team members to have real time notifications of when the system goes down to get things back up and running as quickly as possible.
- System Log Event Data Warehouse (powered by SenSage) – SenSage AP is an Event Data Warehouse with a highly scalable columnar data store at its core for massive collection and storage of system log events and similar time series data. When used optimally, SenSage enables better decision making by powering more advanced data analytics and detailed forensics. SenSage AP’s highly economical approach to data storage allows you to collect and store data over longer periods of time – years or even decades – so that you can conduct faster, more sophisticated analytics.
Continuous Improvement of Core Solution Capabilities
We have been working hard at strengthening the core quality and reliability of Everest to ensure we have a strong foundation that is ready for innovation.
Our current agenda remains focused on driving high quality experiences for our Everest customers.
Having been under Ignite management for less than a year, we are strengthening the foundation to meet our higher quality bar than Everest customers may have experienced in the past.
Once we are confident in our Everest foundation, we will be focused on planning the long-term vision and technology roadmap.
Ignite: Business Software Reinvented
Ignite is part of the ESW Capital Group based in Austin, Texas. We focus on buying, strengthening, and then growing mature business software companies. By taking advantage of our unique operating platform, we revitalize our acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer success a top priority.
Want to learn more about Ignite Prime?
Did you know you can access and use software from our prime library at no additional cost?
Connect with a client advisor to learn about your Prime benefits!
Thank you for being an Ignite customer. The post above contains product roadmap features and enhancements for informational purposes only. Actual product development can, and often does, vary significantly from roadmaps. This post may not be interpreted as any commitment on behalf of progress, and future development, timing and release of any feature or functionality described in this roadmap remains at our sole discretion.