Trade Expense and Billing Platform
Manage billing, payments, compensation, positions, and client commission agreements across asset classes, including equities, futures, options, foreign exchange, and fixed income
Firm58 is a FinTech trade operations SaaS platform to manage billing, payments, compensation, positions, and client commission agreements across asset classes, including equities, futures, options, foreign exchange and trade income.
Benefits of Firm58
- Daily visibility into revenue streams and shortening of the billing cycle, resulting in improved transparency, more satisfied customers, and faster payments
- In-depth analytics to drive better decision-making, leading to increased profitability, including the ability to verify monthly execution invoices and other features, down to measuring the effectiveness of a specific region, desk or even trader, and the profitability of each client
- Ability to automate accounting processes for soft dollar programs, payment requests and payment reporting with transparency that enhances customer satisfaction and improves loyalties
- Daily online coordination and review of trading regulatory activity to ensure firms are meeting growing requirements, as well as ability to track and manage trades to create an audit trail to reduce firm risk
See it in Action.
Services to Support Your Success
Customer success is our #1 objective, and that’s why we’ve created the Ignite Customer Support Program. The Program includes three service tiers: Platinum, Gold, and Standard.
Ignite’s Platinum Support is the preferred option for our most active and demanding customers, as it contains the widest array of services and the highest prioritization for critical issue resolution.
Among a total of 10 benefits, the Firm58 Platinum Support program includes:
- Custom Reports: Our services team will define, develop and deliver customized reports on demand to support your critical business decision making, inform revenue decisions, and meet key compliance and audit requirements.
- Data Model Configuration Management: On demand access to Ignite’s team of Firm58 experts to help you manage your data imports, exports, and key data changes, and you are using all of your trade data effectively to drive business decisions, maintain low costs and maximize profit.
- Private Test Environment: A private test environment is provided on request to design, develop and test data changes in a fully functional Firm58 test environment, so you can safely test the critical impact of changes to ensure expected results, prior to going live in the production environment.
Ignite Kickstart Services are available for new customers to quickly get started with delivering the value of your new Firm58 solution to your organization. Kickstart Services include configuration and installation and are delivered by Ignite’s global Professional Services organization.
Customers choose Firm58 Kickstart Services to:
- Optimize the Solution: Ensure configuration is aligned to specific goals of your organization
- Accelerate Time-to-Value: Speed-up installation for fastest time to use and to quickly realize platform benefits
- Limit Resource Requirements: Lessen or entirely eliminate added configuration and installation work from already stretched staff who are not yet experts on the new Firm58 solution
Speak with an Ignite Expert
To learn more about how to ignite better business performance with Ignite Technologies’ solutions & services, please request a meeting with an Ignite Customer Success Manager.