Customer Experience Management
Collect and aggregate customer experience, demographic, journey and behavior data to monitor and improve customer experience in real-time
ResponseTek is an enterprise Customer Experience Management SaaS solution and includes three solutions: Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee and Listening Lab.
Each and Every One of Your Customers Has a Valuable Opinion About Your Brand. Are You Set Up To Hear It?
- Collect and aggregate customer experience, demographic, journey and behavior data to monitor and improve customer experience in real-time
- Provide real-time analytics and insights to help you make data-driven decisions across your entire organization, allowing you to optimize experiences, services and processes across the entire customer journey
- Enable two-way exchange with customers that saves and retains at-risk customers in real-time and empowers your employees to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Support business strategies by developing long-term, meaningful relationships with customers
See it in Action.
Services to Support Your Success
Customer success is our #1 objective, and that’s why we’ve created the Ignite Customer Support Program. The Program includes three service tiers: Platinum, Gold, and Standard.
Ignite’s Platinum Support is the preferred option for our most active and demanding customers, as it contains the widest array of services and the highest prioritization for critical issue resolution.
Among a total of 10 benefits, the ResponseTek Platinum Support program includes:
- Solution Health Check: Rigorous program assessment to review and evaluate key indicators of health to assess survey effectiveness, improve response rates and data quality, and review reporting usage.
- CX Insights Reports: Series of curated reports to provide additional insight into your ResponseTek data that is not easily obtained directly, specifically designed to provide new perspectives while saving you time from manual analysis that would otherwise be required.
- Configuration Management Services: Designed for customers in fast-paced, dynamic business environments that need on-going, cost-effective change management services, so you can focus on driving CX success in your company, while you have on-demand access to Ignite configuration experts to look after the administrative tasks of managing application changes.
Enterprise License Agreement
Convert Promoters to Brand Ambassadors with User-Generated Content (UGC) Capabilities
The ResponseTek customer experience management platform now includes a UGC image curation capability to help turn promoters into brand ambassadors. The new UGC functionality adds a new dimension to existing Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Employee initiatives that can help drive demand and build positive brand sentiment.
The new capability is available via the Ignite customer benefit ELA program, Prime, which offers ResponseTek customers licenses, including support services. By leveraging the Prime program, Ignite customers add new capabilities, displace existing software costs, and address ― at no cost ― additional service requirements for their organization’s IT, marketing, sales, finance, and compliance teams.
Speak with an Ignite Expert
To learn more about how to ignite better business performance with Ignite Technologies’ solutions & services, please request a meeting with an Ignite Customer Success Manager.