Cardinal Mark Solutions Merged Into Ignite
AUSTIN, Texas — January 31, 2019 – Cardinal Mark, another ESW Capital Group operating company, has been merged into Ignite, effective January 1. All Cardinal Mark solutions are now managed by Ignite.
Cardinal Mark had five solutions within its portfolio: ResponseTek, Firm58, Olive Software, Knowledge Marketing, and RMSA Retail Solutions. All five of these solutions are now part of the Ignite Technologies portfolio and have been rebranded as Ignite solutions.
Ignite’s portfolio now includes:
- Ignite Knowledge Marketing Solutions: A data management email platform unifying siloed data assets to drive increased engagement and greater profitability **
- Ignite Olive Software Solutions: A digital publishing platform to transform and optimize content for online audiences**
- Ignite firm58 Solutions: A financial management capital markets solution to increase revenue and operational efficiency, maximizing trading profits**
- Ignite ResponseTek Solutions: A customer experience management solution to support retention and grow share of wallet (ResponseTek telecommunications customers will be managed by ZephyrTel, ESW’s telco-focused operating company)**
- Ignite RMSA Retail Solutions: A retail point-of-sale (POS) solution that turns POS data into actionable recommendations
** Indicates solutions which will be added to the Ignite Prime Solutions Catalog
About Ignite Technologies, Inc.
Founded in 2000, Ignite is a privately-held company and member of the ESW Capital group of companies. Since it was reinvented on the heels of a senior management change in 2013, the Company’s mission is to help customers ignite the power of their workforce to drive better business performance. Ignite leads all its efforts with a sharp focus on a simple but challenging objective ― 100% customer success ― measured through achievements of its customers. www.ignitetech.com
About ESW Capital LLC
Based in Austin, Texas, Enterprise Software (ESW) Capital has honed a finely-tuned methodology focused on buying, strengthening, and growing mature business software companies. By taking advantage of its unique operating development platforms, ESW revitalizes its acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer satisfaction a top priority. ESW and its affiliated companies have been in the enterprise software space since 1988, and the group includes notable brands such as Ignite Technologies, Trilogy, Aurea, and Versata. www.eswcapital.com